Sunday, December 13, 2009

Me and Tiger, the final word

As I wrote before, I got to see Tiger at the Masters in April.  Here's our picture again:

That seems like a long time ago.  Now that Tiger's personal live has gone out of bounds, I'm not sure I'll see him next year.  I had hoped that we might have a little get together with Stanford folks next April in Augusta.  It's very disappointing I'm sure for everyone, but in light of recent events, I don't see how we can have him as our guest of honor.  In any case, our place is not equipped to handle the paparazzi and tabloid press so I think it's best that we go our separate ways.  I'm just sad at this point.  I hope he straightens out his life.  I will not be making any more statements to the press about my relationship with Tiger.

Posted via email from miner49r

No comments: