Friday, November 30, 2007

Logitech Control Center still bad on Leopard

DaringFireball.net covered the original problem with the Logitech Control Center causing "blue screens" in Leopard, mostly due to Unsanity's APE. More recently, Logitech released an update that was supposed to be compatible with Leopard, but it doesn't look so good. I tried it myself and noticed problems with iTunes and the beta Flash. I was getting console messages about "_NSAutoreleaseNoPool(): Object ... autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking". The problems went away when I uninstalled LLC. I'm guessing their new InputManager doesn't play nicely with some other apps. I tried to report the problem, but Logitech doesn't make it easy to file bugs. I hope their webmaster passed on my bug report.

No comments: